These are some of Italy’s top destinations for luxury food, wine, and shopping.
Thinking of a dream holiday to Italy for winter 2023 or even summer 2024?
Italy is packed with beautiful destinations, and each has its own personality and feel. Knowing where to go to havt he experience you are looking for can be a challenge.
These are some of the top destinations for the best Italian luxury holiday.
- Turin is the home of Nutella, so it’s a must-visit for any chocolate lover. You can also find some of the best fine wine in Italy in Turin, as well as some amazing and inspiring shopping.
- Florence is a city steeped in history and culture, and it’s also home to some of the best food in Italy. You can find everything from Michelin-starred restaurants to casual eateries serving up traditional Tuscan cuisine. The local markets offer some amazing and very unique shopping, especially for local Italian fashion.
- Rome is another city that has it all when it comes to luxury hotels, upscale food, wine, and shopping. You can find everything from ancient ruins to world-class museums to high-end boutiques in Rome, just be prepared to walk a lot.
- Milan is the fashion capital of Italy, so it’s no surprise that it’s also a great place to shop for luxury goods. You can find everything from designer clothing to high-end jewellry in Milan and some incredible rooftop restaurants and local style bars and restaurants where you can really feel the pulse of the true Italian spirit. The buskers here from opera singers to musicians are out of this world.
- Venice is a city of canals and romance, and it’s also a great place to enjoy some of the best food in Italy. You can find everything from traditional Venetian dishes to Michelin-starred restaurants in Venice. The jaw dropping photo opportunities make it an incredible destination.
- Sorrento is a beautiful town on the Amalfi Coast, and it’s a great place to relax and enjoy some of the best food in Italy. You can find everything from fresh seafood to pasta dishes to limoncello in Sorrento, and gorgeous luxury hotels.
- Barolo is a town in the Piedmont region of Italy, and it is famous for its wine. You can find some of the best Barolo wine in the world in Barolo, ( no surprise there) as well as some amazing food to pair with it.
- San Gimignano is a town in Tuscany that’s famous for its medieval towers. You can find some amazing food and wine in San Gimignano, as well as some great shopping opportunities.
These are just a few of the many amazing destinations in Italy that offer luxury food, wine, and shopping. With so much to offer, you’re sure to find the perfect place to indulge your senses on your next trip to Italy.
Its takes 18 and a half hoyurs to fly from Rome to Italy. These are the direct flights to Rome from Sydney
|Airline||Flight number||Departure time (Sydney)||Arrival time (Rome)||Duration|
|Qantas||QF13||9:30 AM||6:00 PM||18h 30m|
|Emirates||EK441||10:30 AM||6:30 PM||18h|
|Etihad Airways||EY137||11:30 AM||7:30 PM||18h|
|Qatar Airways||QR909||12:30 PM||8:30 PM||18h|