Terms and conditions for guest writers with Renae’s World
For all guest written content please note:
- Any content you submit must be relevant to our brand. If it is not, it will not be published.
- Ideally send a story pitch to us, which includes the title and a details of what the story will be about. If we accept your story pitch, you must pay our invoice in full, then send through a draft story within a week, so we can review before moving forward.
- Payment must be made in full before any stories are edited then published on our site.
- We have full editorial rights on all content including editing and replacing of any imagery provided by you or not. We have the right to change and edit any and all headings and subtitles, as well as content and any other adjustments required in the body of the story, to ensure the story is on brand with our publication. We do not sent out edited version of stories before publication.
- Please allow a minimum of two full weeks after payment has been received for your story to be published.
- Once the story has been published, we will notify you via email and send a link
- Should you have any queries regarding the above terms and conditions, please feel free to reach out to a member of our team at email@example.com
Please read carefully through our Terms and Conditions, as refunds will not be given to any client paying to have their content published on our site. In the event you are required to retract your story, we may provide a credit to your account, but this is at your discretion.